Kroos chooses the perfect coach and it's not... from Real Madrid

And he also addressed his abandonment to the German national team.




Toni Kroos chose, in statements to the program Universo Valdano, the coach he most enjoyed working with, a coach he crossed paths with at Bayern Munich.

"Guardiola fought until the last day for me to stay at Bayern. If I have to choose a coach who is perfect for my game, it's Guardiola. I really enjoyed the year with him, he improved me a lot", began by saying the German international, before commenting on the absence of the 2022 World Cup.

"I won't be at the World Cup, but I'm sure that when I see the games in Germany, I'll want to play. But I decided to leave the national team after the Europeans. Firstly to spend more time with my family, secondly there are now players who deserve to play more and I didn't want the moment to come when they told me it was better to leave. I want to continue at my best and the club comes first", he added.



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url